What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Checkbook program?

NCTurner

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there a good checkbook program that will synch properly with a Windows 7 desktop? (not just import/export, but actual synching) I love my checkbook program on my DX, but since I'm getting married next month, I want to be able to synch with a desktop system, so we can both use the program.

OP
N

NCTurner

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You mean like sync with Quickbooks on your PC?

Intuit Community

Well, close. Quickbooks is mostly for business. I use Quicken for personal finances. It would be find to synch with that, or even a new program.

www.catamount.com has something that supposedly would work, but the reviews are pretty bad when it comes to synching. If it would work, that would be perfect, but I don't want to miss any transactions when synching!

OP
N

NCTurner

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks again KCTay. I'm really looking for something to automatically synch. Hopefully something will be out soon to do that without error.

lyn.soussi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try Pocketmoney or Money (free)

Try Pocketmoney (costs), or Money (free).

Pazuzu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.wtfcinema.com
I think the app... Money is 99 cents as well as the other apps made by the developer for 99cents today. Theyre usually expensive...but I think today is the only day for the sale... Unfortunat,y I bought Checkbook and Money when it was normal priced, lol. Still good apps

YOU ARE TEARIN ME APART, LISA!

Most reactions

Latest posts