What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Check this out

Sissey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My iPad 2 left shenzhen, China at 9:38pm on the 17th. It was in transit to Lantau Island and arrived at the FedEx facility at 11:50 pm on the 18th. I checked the distance between Shenzhen and Lantau and by air it is 20 miles! I know that there is a time change but.......

Cadena96

iPF Noob
Reaction score
lmao no, there's no time change...it sat in a warehouse in lantau island for a day...or in the shenzen warehouse waiting to go to hong kong...lmao..it's b/c you bought it with free shipping, you couldn 't with expedited...expedited you'd get it within 2 days...it ships on wednesday hong kong at 3 pm (it's 3 am eastern us), you'd have it easily friday...)...pisses me off too...my digital av adapter has been in international shipment release in anchorage ak for over a day already...

Inasense7

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cadena96 said:
lmao no, there's no time change...it sat in a warehouse in lantau island for a day...or in the shenzen warehouse waiting to go to hong kong...lmao..it's b/c you bought it with free shipping, you couldn 't with expedited...expedited you'd get it within 2 days...it ships on wednesday hong kong at 3 pm (it's 3 am eastern us), you'd have it easily friday...)...pisses me off too...my digital av adapter has been in international shipment release in anchorage ak for over a day already...

I got the two to three day and it is still in the warehouse in Lantau island , hk for a day. Damn you fed ex.

Most reactions

Latest posts