iMarkey iPF Noob Joined Dec 14, 2012 Messages 32 Reaction score 3 Jan 5, 2013 #1 Does anybody know any good iPad 4 keyboard cases for a cheap price?
G Guitar4Him iPF Noob Joined Dec 20, 2012 Messages 15 Reaction score 2 Location NC Jan 5, 2013 #2 I've got a Zagg Folio. It's excellent. Best Buy has them for $99 but I got mine on sale during Black Friday weekend for $69.
I've got a Zagg Folio. It's excellent. Best Buy has them for $99 but I got mine on sale during Black Friday weekend for $69.
buerkletucson iPF Novice Joined Sep 25, 2012 Messages 515 Reaction score 29 Location Minnesota Jan 5, 2013 #3 Amazon usually has the Zagg-Folio KB/Case for a decent price..... Currently $77. Excellent product... Amazon.com: ZAGGfolio Keyboard Case for iPad 2/3/new iPad - Carbon/Black: Computers & Accessories
Amazon usually has the Zagg-Folio KB/Case for a decent price..... Currently $77. Excellent product... Amazon.com: ZAGGfolio Keyboard Case for iPad 2/3/new iPad - Carbon/Black: Computers & Accessories