What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

caseen iPadForums Welcome + Introduces iPad 3rd Gen Case Lineup + Free Case GIVEAWAY

Skull One

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thank you very much!!!!!!!

Can't wait to put it on my iPad (3rd gen).

6mildollarman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Skull One said:
Thank you very much!!!!!!!

Can't wait to put it on my iPad (3rd gen).

Congrats on getting a nice new case! Post pics and write a review when you receive it :)

AuthentikStyle

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Has anyone actually bought one of these cases and used it to do presentations or sermons or training of some form.

If so, what happens to the front flap of the cover whilst your hand is under/inside the strap please?

Also, do any of the mountings limit typing or using the iPad?

I live in Manchester in the U.K and would not want to order one in without some feedback...:) so anything you can share is greatly appreciated.

Skull One

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well I have had a full week to use this incredible case. But before I get to the review, I first want to thank caseenBrandon for running the contest and allowing me to pick the purple version of the case as my prize. That was very generous and I really appreciated it. So now lets get to the review!

The first thing I noticed about this case was the stitching and color. The purple is perfect and the color is consistent across all the materials. The stitching is one continuous stitch thru every section. There are no frayed edges and no lose threads. It looks perfect. Even though black and brown are considered "business" colors, I would very easily take this into a business meeting with no hesitation because of how professional the case looks.

Weight. This is, of course, very subjective. Some people want things as light as possible. Personally I want my device to feel like I am holding something solid. This case is the perfect weight for that feeling. I have held it for over an hour without any strain. And when you use the hand strap the iPad rests so comfortable that taking notes with the included stylus is a breeze. Oh yes the stylus. Love it and I am so grateful they included one. I had never used a stylus on an iPad. It make a huge difference for certain apps. I am even using it for a few games because it is more comfortable to play that way when I am using the hand strap.

Protection is something I don't think I will ever have to worry about again. Prior to this case I was very careful where I laid my iPad around my house. Now I lay it where ever I want or need. This weekend I found out how much I love the different angles I can have the case hold my iPad. Had the iPad in landscape mode with the case set in the 10 degree position and I was able to browse thru the iPadFourm very comfortable while at my dinning room table. Can't ask for much more out of a case.

I have had no issues with the case when it comes to dragging apps to the edge of the display or using both the standard and split keyboard screen modes. And the added feature for the auto on/off when you close the case cover is flawless. In fact the only thing I had an issue with lasted only a few minutes because I didn't set the iPad into the protection area properly and the the inner velcro wasn't set tight enough. Once I figured out I could tighten that up, everything fit like a glove.

Again, thank you caseenBrandon for this incredible case!

irshtim

iPF Noob
Reaction score
love the green case I think it woul look good on my iPad.i will vist you site now that I have some of your cases

OP
C

caseenBrandon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Has anyone actually bought one of these cases and used it to do presentations or sermons or training of some form.

If so, what happens to the front flap of the cover whilst your hand is under/inside the strap please?

Also, do any of the mountings limit typing or using the iPad?

I live in Manchester in the U.K and would not want to order one in without some feedback...:) so anything you can share is greatly appreciated.

Sorry for the late response! This case is definitely great for presentations as the hand strap feature allows you to use the tablet when the case is opened!

Most reactions

Latest posts