What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

caseen iPadForums Welcome + Introduces iPad 3rd Gen Case Lineup + Free Case GIVEAWAY

kevindt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Very nice cases! I would go for the conservative styling of the black DESIGNO skinny case in preference. I have a somewhat similar case for my wife's Acer Iconia A500 (sorry, but she's an Android user), but without the handstrap, and it has worked very well to protect and carry the tablet.

eight90

iPF Noob
Reaction score
They look really nice. I think the DESIGNO skinny case would be great for meetings.

Ginz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I really like the Skinny Genuine Leather Stand Hand Strap Case.

I have a hard time holding my new Ipad while reading a book or watching a show and I think that this is a genius idea.

I would love to win one of these.

KenB123

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I find the Caseen Dark Brown Plaid Smart Case Cover Stand & Hand Strap for the New Apple iPad (3rd Generation) SKU: CS-80119IPAD3 to my liking. I like the multiple stand positions. And the plaid design.. well its different. I am new iPad owner and need the protection this case will offer.

6mildollarman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow, these Caseen cases look NIIIIIIICE! I love the fact that all of the cases come with a handstrap and a stylus holder. I'm normally a classic color type of guy - black, brown... But I have to admit that the green and purple look so cool that I wouldn't mind showing off my white iPad in them! Pink might be pushing the envelope a bit lol!

If I were to pick just one, it would be the dark brown plaid:

cs-80119-1.jpg

It's looks classy and professional, fit for business purposes, yet stands out in a crowd. I haven't seen any case like it for the iPad. Again, I love the built in handstrap and stylus holder - perfect or my new VIBE stylus (see my review in the "Best stylus for painting?" thread).

Overall, I'm glad to see fresh new cases like yours in a growing iPad case/cover market. I hope Caseen is here to stay!

bong512

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Caseen cases are indeed nice! I like the idea of having that stylus holder

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
no1up said:
Sooooo who won? Lol

If it ain't me I'm going to start talking about what I don't like. :)

Just kidding.......maybe.... :)

Most reactions

Latest posts