What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

caseen iPadForums Welcome + Introduces iPad 3rd Gen Case Lineup + Free Case GIVEAWAY

Marcin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I really like the design of the caseen SKINNY Genuine Leather Stand Case (DESIGNO Series Black) for Apple iPad 3. Looks real nice!

Tmac7204106

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Caseen Case Giveaway

I like the black leather case. The carrying handle and the 2 different viewing angles along with the very nice looking design are the reasons I would love to own one of the cool looking Caseen products. Thanks for allowing and considering me in your give away.

jiso

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I like the design of the caseen SKINNY Genuine Leather Stand Hand Strap Case (DESIGNO Series Black) for Apple iPad 3rd Generation. Great looking case.

zman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The caseen SKINNY Genuine Leather Stand Hand Strap Case (DESIGNO Series Black) for Apple iPad 3rd Generation seems to be the best of the bunch for my situation. It has that elegant feel to it and does not say, "Look at me". It would be great for the office environment.

OP
C

caseenBrandon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Update: New DESIGNO Series Green Case: caseen SKINNY Genuine Leather Stand Hand Strap Case (DESIGNO Series Green) for Apple iPad 3rd Generation

CS-80143-1.jpgCS-80143-2.jpgCS-80143-3.jpgCS-80143-4.jpg

Can be chosen as part of the contest!

janelt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.trailerparkpublishing.com
I like the Amaranth Pink Genuine Leather Smart Case Convertible Stand Limited Edition for the New Apple iPad (3rd Generation). This case would be perfect for reading, watching movies, drawing , and presentations. To top it off, it's my favorite color. The stylus would also a plus. I would sketch and practice my Draw Something skills :)

jitin02

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The green case [caseen skinny genuine leather stand hand strap case (designo series green) SKU: cs 80143]is a beauti (i like it), even if no give away i would love to buy it.
Reasons of liking:
the shade of color green is nice. i mean its sweet and will be looking.
the stylus holding space is cool, as i was about to buy one for me.
and the most good thing is the back holding space + the finish is very nice

Last edited:

senthildent

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The Caseen amaranth pink for Ipad2 is amazing I'd love to get one like that.
Reason
Good quality
Hve never seen such a pink on a leather
The fit seems very good.

jimyo01

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That's a cool cover. Would be great to show it off
Jim

GnomeGrrl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome, Caseen!

It's a tough pick, but I love the black plaid case. Completely different to anything I've seen before!

C4Vette

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nice Case!

I would definitely go for the "Checker Plaid Genuine leather Apple iPad 2 Smart Case Convertible Stand" because it really stands out and is still professional looking. It is perfect for the business environment where my company could use a product like this. Also, I'm really interested in the stylus shown and would like to try that for annotating in PDF's.

Ed

Most reactions

Latest posts