What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Case with storage pocket....

fingerpicker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm looking for a case for an Ipad2 that has a storage pocket big enough for the cord, plug and and camera adapter. If the Apple smart cover could stay with it that would be great. doesn't need to be fancy , just needs to protect while travelling.

A google search turned up a lot but I'm guessing the info here in better.

Thanks

concu88

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Another sleeve for iPad2 with a storage pocket is ColcaSac, however its storage pocket can only fit in the adapter of the iPad.

getdeone

iPF Noob
Reaction score
None of these posts really mention QUALITY iPad cases with storage compartments. I actually purchased the Targus iPad case and it didn’t wear well – the threads started to look like fringe, NOT ok. It also didn't help me keep my electronics organized, so I kept looking. This is the case I currently have: Carrington iPad Case https://carringtoncase.com/shop/carrington-case/ and it blows other cases out of the water. It’s not just a sleeve, but an iPad case WITH storage – not the same.

The iPad cases mentioned in the thread just aren’t good quality – yes this one is a little expensive – but totally worth the purchase, AND I know the leather will always look good.

Any thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
None of these posts really mention QUALITY iPad cases with storage compartments. I actually purchased the Targus iPad case and it didn’t wear well – the threads started to look like fringe, NOT ok. It also didn't help me keep my electronics organized, so I kept looking. This is the case I currently have: Carrington iPad Case https://carringtoncase.com/shop/carrington-case/ and it blows other cases out of the water. It’s not just a sleeve, but an iPad case WITH storage – not the same.

The iPad cases mentioned in the thread just aren’t good quality – yes this one is a little expensive – but totally worth the purchase, AND I know the leather will always look good.

Any thoughts?

Looks good. I've taken the liberty of adding the link to your post. Very expensive, but that is one good looking case.

doneworkin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the input on the Targus. I picked up one today at Walmart and it's perfect for my needs.

Sent from my iPad 4 using iPF

ames4tt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
头图01副本.jpg

ames4tt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This kind of paper case is also good and can put ipad and cable all inside.
And is ecofriendly for users and enviroment.

Most reactions

Latest posts