What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Case with Built-In Amp/Speakers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gern Blanston

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The iPad is a fantastic audio and video machine. But the speakers leave something to be desired -- they don't face the same way as the screen, they're very directional, and I think the speaker output is mono like on the iPhone. Don't get me wrong; the built-in speaker is pretty impressive given the constraints imposed by the iPad's industrial design. I'm not a big fan of headphone listening, though, and I much prefer speakers. Does anybody make a case with a small amplifier and a pair of speakers built in? Something with its own battery that'll play louder than the iPad's native audio? That would make for a very cool all-in-one media machine that would be perfect for couch-surfing or viewing/listening while working out on a treadmill or stationary bike!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts