What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Capturing every screen in ipad app without have to do a screen capture

johnmumbower

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My company just recently started designing ipad app. To have these proofread and routed to each dept for changes we currently create screen shots of each slid using the home/power for each slide and each interactive element and then import them into adobe bridge and create a pdf and then print. The problem with this is some of the apps we create have 1000 slides by the time you go to each slide and click on the interactive element and make a screen shot. We are looking for a solution in which somehow each slide and each interactive element would generate on its own so a pdf can be made or printed. Does anyone know
of an app, third party program, or a script that can accomplish this?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Perhaps you can use the Reflector app to mirror the iPad's screen to a computer, and do something with a script to semi-manually or automatically capture the window/screen from there. The computer, being more flexible, should give you a wider range of options than anything you'll find on the iPad.

There is an OS X app named Clarify that's built to create screenshot style documentation. I don't know much more about it than that, but if it's scriptable. . .?

At any rate, that's all I can think off.

Good luck.

Most reactions

Latest posts