What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can I sync Things with a PC?

dmittleman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use a PC at work, and have just begun using Things on my iPad. Is there a way to sync Things with my work PC? Or, is there a way to sync Things to a cloud account (that I can then access from work?)

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You need iTunes installed on the PC to sync.

An other way is to tick the "share account" for iTunes to share between all of your devices and computers. You must have an account with iTunes for that. iTunes will download your purchase list items to all devices when they are logged.

jwatari

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ipad sync on PC

Before buying "Things" I wanted to know if my iphone and ipad would sync data with itunes on a PC.
Your post seems to say yes, but you said it in a very general way, like everything from one device would be synced to the other device. I need to be able to add one task on the ipad and a different task on the iphone and have both tasks saved on each device when the syncing is done.

Jim

dsulvett

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I dont think "things" sync's with a pc? not 100% though... please check before you spend the $$$

astein

iPF Noob
Reaction score
And another interesting question is how this syncing would work? Through a WIFI connection, via the cloud or does it also work through the USB cable.

I want to sync tasks through the USB cable as I cannot connect my iPad on the same WIFI network as my computer and also because of security reasons I don't want to use the cloud.

Most reactions

Latest posts