What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Camera

iWags

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So, mine arrived about 1/2 hour ago.
I am syncing now....gonna be a few minutes...tons of apps and music.

I am starring at this wonderful new piece of hardware and I notice at the TOP in the very middle there is a little circle. Appears to be a camera...very hard to see but it is there. Has anyone else noticed this?
Could it be just a shell and the camera will be in the next generation? Or is there a hidden camera in the iPad??? HA!

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I am starring at this wonderful new piece of hardware and I notice at the TOP in the very middle there is a little circle. Appears to be a camera...very hard to see but it is there. Has anyone else noticed this?
Could it be just a shell and the camera will be in the next generation? Or is there a hidden camera in the iPad??? HA!

Light Sensor...check the Tech Specs on the page.

OP
I

iWags

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Light Sensor...check the Tech Specs on the page.

NICE...wasnt looking at the specs! Oh well....got my hopes up! HA!
Thanks!

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad delivery

I HATE YOU GUYS

I have to wait 3 days

Poor of me

Most reactions