What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Calendar sync

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello!

I've got an Android Smartphone (Samsung Galaxy S III), a notebook (Windows 8) and an iPad 2. I use the iCloud- Calendar to add my tasks and appointments.
Is there any way I can get my Samsung-planner and the Windows Live calendar synced?

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Since you have an Android Smart phone, why not go the other way...put all your stuff into Google (contacts and calender) and use that it update your iPad. This is what I do and it works great. I think Google works best for this.

OP
J. A.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you for the good advice. I'm actually working on it. Google already syncs with my iPad, but I still haven't got a clue how to sync with my Windows Live Mail. There are a few calendars missing (I installed private calendars in Gmail, that don't show up).

OP
J. A.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm afraid I didn't make myself clear, now that I read my posts.

The sync between iCal and Google Calendar works pretty well. I add my tasks on the iPad, and my Android syncs instantly. However, this doesn't work the other way, as I found out today. I still have to fix this.

But I still can't sync my PC so that it shows all my calendars that I installed in Google. Here I'd need some good advice.

Most reactions

Latest posts