What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Calendar App?

jcherepy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm looking for a calendar app for my iPad that will let me select which calendar to display. I would like to have the schedule for three different sports teams, each in its own calendar, and have the ability
to select which one to display.

Thanks.

Frank77

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi jcherepy.....I did a search in the App Store for "sports calendars". There's a list of calendars there that may do what you want.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
If you tap the Calendar button at the top left of the Calendar app you can turn on/off each calendar for viewing purposes. This only affects the view, not any alerts or notifications you have set up.

OP
jcherepy

jcherepy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks, but I'm looking for something that does more than a calendar displaying a bunch of dots that you then have to click on.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Dots? I'm not sure what app and device you are looking at. Even the month view the iPad shows a word or two for each entry. The iPhone, well yes; I've stopped using Calendar on the iPhone. I use Fantastical instead, but it would be no real improvement for what you're asking to do.

Still, if it's not good enough, that's that. Good luck with your search.

Most reactions

Latest posts