What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

cable to connect ipad in your car?

valinrace

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What cable are you using to connect your Ipad to your car? without having a problem with the battery.

Troubleina

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought a griffin car charger specifically to charge the ipad 2 & the new ipad. It came with a cord, and works great! The new ipad needs a cord that will support 10watts or all you will get is a trickle charge. Even if it says its not charging, you get a little.
Get a cod specifically for it, but your car charger has to support 10watts also!

OP
V

valinrace

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks troubleina, but one more question what cord supports 10 watts?

Thanks also kaykaykay

bookdoc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The one it came with. Also you can buy additional cords, just be sure it says IPAD not ipod.

You can get cords cheaply (several dollars) at Amazon or WalMart that work great but avoid the ones from dollar stores. My experiences is that they don't last for long.

bookdoc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can get cords cheaply (several dollars) at Amazon or WalMart that work great but avoid the ones from dollar stores. My experiences is that they don't last for long.

Sorry, I thought that you were referring to audio cables.

Most reactions

Latest posts