What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BTstack Mouse 3.2.1?

Panncakez

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I just bought a Magic Mouse and a new iPad stand in hoping that I could use the iPad more at my home, since I've been neglecting it lately. So, I jailbroke it today (having experience with jailbreaking my 3GS some time ago) and tried to download BTstack Mouse. However, instead of showing the mouse as being discoverable, all that appears is, "Bluetooth not available."

Has anyone had this problem before, and if so, could they help?

JohnCasey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I just bought a Magic Mouse and a new iPad stand in hoping that I could use the iPad more at my home, since I've been neglecting it lately. So, I jailbroke it today (having experience with jailbreaking my 3GS some time ago) and tried to download BTstack Mouse. However, instead of showing the mouse as being discoverable, all that appears is, "Bluetooth not available."

Has anyone had this problem before, and if so, could they help?

Hi...

Try turn OFF the bluetooth under settings....as btstack is blocked by the original bluetooth settings...

Hope it work..

Most reactions