What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

broken ipad 2 photos

Ilcapo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My little sister droped my ipad 2 and she states it's ruined, i need to know if it's just the screen digitizer,
and if it is worth repairing.
Does anyone have any pictures of a damaged (Cracked iPod 2) that you can send me. i need to compare the damage
Thanks

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi IIcapo - welcome to the forum! :)

Just curious if you have been able to inspect the damaged iPad yet (above says 'states it's ruined')? Hard to provide advice or a picture (which I'd have to just google) w/ so little information - there have been a number of threads on the forum about 'cracked' iPad screens w/ advice given, so a search might help. I assume that the device is no longer in warranty? At the moment, once you look at the iPad and if the glass is cracked and the device does not work, then a visit to an Apple store for an evaluation and estimate for a repair is about all that I could say @ the moment - BUT, please post back once you've better assessed the damage. Good luck!

Most reactions

Latest posts