What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bookmark Icons in Safari

Selbeep

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just wondering if there is a way to change the icons for the sites that I have bookmarked. At the moment they are the Safari icon just in different colours so are not very easily identified. I would like to be able to change them to the logo of each individual website or to one of my choice. Any help would be great.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Do you mean the bookmarks that appear in Safari (especially the Favorites that show when you place the cursor in the unibar) or do you mean bookmarks that you save to make icons on the homescreen?

If it's the first, I do not see/know of a way to change the appearance (tho I'd love for someone to find a way!). Sorry.

If it's the second, there are apps you can get at the AppStore so you can make icons with your own pictures. The one I use to use doesn't appear to have been updated for iOS 7, but I'm sure there are some that still work (at least I hope so as I'll need to find one myself!).

Hope this helps.

Marilyn

OP
S

Selbeep

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do you mean the bookmarks that appear in Safari (especially the Favorites that show when you place the cursor in the unibar) or do you mean bookmarks that you save to make icons on the homescreen?

If it's the first, I do not see/know of a way to change the appearance (tho I'd love for someone to find a way!). Sorry.

If it's the second, there are apps you can get at the AppStore so you can make icons with your own pictures. The one I use to use doesn't appear to have been updated for iOS 7, but I'm sure there are some that still work (at least I hope so as I'll need to find one myself!).

Hope this helps.

Marilyn

Hi there thanks for reply. I mean the first not icons for home screen

Most reactions