What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Book

Tanneh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey my name is tanneh and I'm 14 year old and can please help me and show me how to download books for free on amazon and put it on my kindle on my iPod touch

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
First, you have to have the iPod (and its Kindle app) registered on an Amazon account. Then, the only way you can get books to the iPod is to go through a regular browser and search in Amazon to find any free books. You can't download books from within the app.

Once you find a book you like at Amazon, there will be a button on the web site so you can choose to send the book to your iPod (that's why it needs to be registered first). Amazon will send the book and then you can open the Kindle app, select the book and start reading. By the way, this works for both free and paid books.

Hope this helps. Do let us know how you get on.

Marilyn

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Also, if you don't already have it, iBooks is free from the app store, and iTunes has a huge selection of free books.

Most reactions

Latest posts