What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bluetooth

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi Conin - welcome to the forum! :)

Simple answer is the two devices cannot pair via Bluetooth, which is meant mainly for use w/ wireless headphones, speakers, and keyboards w/ the iPad - sorry.

Last edited:
OP
Conin123

Conin123

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thx for the info, thought I was being dumb! How can i transfer photos from iPhpne to iPad without having to sync via my PC. Too lazy get get all connected!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There are supposed to be apps that you can use to transfer photos between iPhone and iPad via BT, but I don't use any. Maybe someone else will recommend something.

You can use Photo Stream to share photos between iDevices without involving a computer. You also can get a Camera Connection Kit. I find the kit useful for selecting a handful of photos off iPhone to put on iPad when selecting from a boatload of images.

zphone

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Conin123 said:
Thx for the info, thought I was being dumb! How can i transfer photos from iPhpne to iPad without having to sync via my PC. Too lazy get get all connected!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

I've heard the camera connection kit can be used. You plug in the USB charging cable in the iPhone and the USB connector from the kit into iPad and transfer away.

dfshea

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bluetooth issue

New ipad2 - Bluetooth headphones not found by ipad2 - any ideas?

zphone

iPF Noob
Reaction score
dfshea said:
New ipad2 - Bluetooth headphones not found by ipad2 - any ideas?

Usually you have to put the headphones into pairing mode by holding the on button for 5 seconds as you turn them on. They should indicate pairing mode with a different Light
Then go into iPad settings and add Bluetooth device.

Mopsgang

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm looking at the semi-new Motorola Sliver bluetooth headset. Will that pair with the ipad2?

dfshea

iPF Noob
Reaction score
zphone said:
Usually you have to put the headphones into pairing mode by holding the on button for 5 seconds as you turn them on. They should indicate pairing mode with a different Light
Then go into iPad settings and add Bluetooth device.

Thanks that was the solution !

Sent from my iPad using

Most reactions

Latest posts