What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bluetooth keyboard for iPad 2 and iPad Air 2?

GAMESHARQ

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I am looking for a bluetooth keyboard that would work for both a 2nd gen iPad and an iPad Air 2.

I don't need anything fancy, so the less expensive the better, as long as it's still good quality.

Any recommendations for me?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Pretty much any Bluetooth keyboard will work with either iPad. There's no real difference between themas far as keyboards are concerned, other than the physical dimensions. Keyboards that are specifically made for iPads may have an extra function key or two that will work with the iPad, though in many cases this is just a matter of labeling. The function key will be there, but labeled as something else on a standard keyboard.

If you're looking for a case/keyboard that will fit both, that would be tough. You'd probably have to settle for a folio style case keyboard where the iPad straps into one side, and accept a less than optimal fit for one of the devices.

rasmith1959

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I am looking for a bluetooth keyboard that would work for both a 2nd gen iPad and an iPad Air 2.

I don't need anything fancy, so the less expensive the better, as long as it's still good quality.

Any recommendations for me?

If you're looking for a keyboard that you can use with multiple devices without having to re-pair them before use then this one might fit the bill:

http://www.logitech.com/en-us/product/multi-device-keyboard-k480?crid=1608

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Latest posts