What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Black or white iPad 2?

Black or White?

• Black

Votes: 340 60.5%
  • White

Votes: 222 39.5%

• Total voters

Aa1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Get black, I have a couple White electronics and they just look like crap after a while. Black IPads will hold their value too.

motorheed

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Pink with green spots on it!
Know it,ll never be stolen as no one would want too be seen with it!

ipad987

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Get black, I have a couple White electronics and they just look like crap after a while. Black IPads will hold their value too.

Agreed. If you want to sell iPad 2 to upgrade to 3 next, I think you are better off with the black as it will likely hold better resale value. When I had the white one the border really played on my mind whenever watching video. The white bezel use to give the screen an 'enclosed' effect, which on a 10 in screen is not ideal. On a 24 inch monitor it wouldn't matter as much. Even then you rarely see a white monitor and is usually silver/grey. I also fear the white one will start taking on a yellow/greenish taint over time.

Aa1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
ipad987 said:
Agreed. If you want to sell iPad 2 to upgrade to 3 next, I think you are better off with the black as it will likely hold better resale value. When I had the white one the border really played on my mind whenever watching video. The white bezel use to give the screen an 'enclosed' effect, which on a 10 in screen is not ideal. On a 24 inch monitor it wouldn't matter as much. Even then you rarely see a white monitor and is usually silver/grey. I also fear the white one will start taking on a yellow/greenish taint over time.

I just take head from the state of my White psp I've had since07/08'. Even taking care of it it still will only get dirt around the buttons and such. But my blue nintendo gameboy still looks brand new after 15 years haha.

"These are great days we're living, bros. We are jolly green giants, walking the Earth with guns."

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
scottishwarlord said:
I just take head from the state of my White psp I've had since07/08'. Even taking care of it it still will only get dirt around the buttons and such. But my blue nintendo gameboy still looks brand new after 15 years haha.

"These are great days we're living, bros. We are jolly green giants, walking the Earth with guns."

Yes, I remember when we didn't have ANY of this technology available to us. I remember when my grandfather bought an answering machine and telling us grand kids that we were not to touch it and it was off limits. Lucky to have a typewriter and a telephone. In my 20s I had a 700.00+ telephone bill on a landline. Now, virtually unheard of unless you are going crazy making international calls or overage charges on your cell bills.

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 IOS 5.0.1 Update using iPF

erickomari

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just got an IPad 2 in white and like it better because it displays less fingerprints compare to the black IPad.

mr_president

iPF Noob
Reaction score
applechick said:
Just curious as to why?

I found the white to be distracting. I don't have a finger print issues because of the zagg smudge shield.

kipsgirl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
scottishwarlord said:

I agree

Most reactions

Latest posts