What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

big business friend

Rickp226

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I agree! It is slow to generate money. I focus on growing most profitable items in farm and then combine them in milling plant to get more profit. I sent you a friend request.

marsm

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Rickp226 said:
I agree! It is slow to generate money. I focus on growing most profitable items in farm and then combine them in milling plant to get more profit. I sent you a friend request.

Trying to do the same in terms of producing items, but it takes a lot of patience :)

Friend request accepted.

angeline_kee

iPF Noob
Reaction score

hi, anyone have any idea of how to train staff for administrative building?

pabrao

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, the only way I found was to use the green money... All of them :-( ...
And now it keeps giving me the following error:
NoRoad Alert

Although There are roads all over the place....

And ideas???

Kezza48

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Add me Kez48 the same for paradise island.Is anyone having trouble I keep dropping out and yet have no problem with paradise island.

Most reactions