What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beware of iPad hand

Aa1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
one_crazy_dude said:
I got hairy palms thanks to my iPad and a bit blind but no pains in my fingers

Join the club.

:”People who are not themselves, are nobody.” George S. Patton

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hmm had a good look,no hairy palms yet but the eye sights going down hill,maybe we should run a clinic for the idevice impaired.

skallal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I get iPad butt. It comes from sitting in the chair too long without moving and using the iPad. Oh I forgot to mention, there are two Pug dogs on my lap, which makes finding the right position a challenge...

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Great, hairy palms,blind and text neck. Just what I needed :)
ah well,we have to suffer for our pleasure,best of it is that no matter how much we ache ect we still keep playing the game or whatever it is we are doing.

Gsymac

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My hand is ok but have nearly hurt my nose............have a habit of using the iPad at bedtime laying on my back with iPad on my chest and I nod off and it either falls backwards OR forwards towards my face. My girlfriends quick reactions saved me last time although she did find it highly amusing!

nyc2sd30

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I swear that I have extra wrinkles on my forehead due to IPad concentrating for hours at a time. :)

staticmap

Sent from my iPad using iPF

David79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
one_crazy_dude said:
I got hairy palms thanks to my iPad and a bit blind but no pains in my fingers

LMFAO!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My hand is ok but have nearly hurt my nose............have a habit of using the iPad at bedtime laying on my back with iPad on my chest and I nod off and it either falls backwards OR forwards towards my face. My girlfriends quick reactions saved me last time although she did find it highly amusing!
lol,i haven't nodded off but i have took my hand off it and let it fall on on me.

Godfreys48

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got iPad hand too and was going to give it up then I bought a stylus (Kuel H10) and now it's fine.

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Nope. I just hate that fuzzy feeling it has while it charges.

:”People who are not themselves, are nobody.” George S. Patton
you can cure that fuzzy feeling,i use a lead for an mbp,it gives you a longer cable and no fuzzy feeling.

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Godfreys48 said:
I got iPad hand too and was going to give it up then I bought a stylus (Kuel H10) and now it's fine.

Do you find that the stylus will slow you down?

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 With IOS 5.01 Update From NYC using iPF

Most reactions