What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best Split Scrn text ediing apps- my list

frdyfrdm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
First Place:
-MyMultiView
-HalfNote
-Tapose

Second Place:
-Browser Notes
-Cocktail

Tips:
-You could use the web part of the app by using dropbox, google docs(noneditable, but you could copy and paste them to the notewriting part) or an online text-editing tool(I've subscribed to textdropapp.com bcs it is linked with dropbox and I'm satisfied with it)

-I would be keen to get Quasar from Cydia and I,ve bought to redsnow for ios 6.1.3 in order to get it. However I failed to jailbreak my ipad bcs I couldn't find my ipsw for my ipad on my computer despite sofisticated maneuvers-ie searching in Apple Computer-Itunes etc folders on my laptop, downloading it from internet).

Any ideas how to get Quasar or smthg similar without jailbreaking my IPAD?
Enthusiastically waiting for your feedback and your own ratings,
R

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing your enthusiasm with us. However, I deleted your 2 other threads you started today on this same topic. Making more than one post not only fragments the conversation and makes it hard to follow - it's against the forum rules. Please keep any follow-ups, discussion or updates on this topic to this thread; do not start another. Thanks for your understanding.

Oh, and no, there is no way to get the tweak Qasar on your iPad without a jail break. Sorry.

Marilyn

OP
F

frdyfrdm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you for that. I am new to the forum and learning as I go

R

Most reactions

Latest posts