What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best presentation app for ipad ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ipad.subu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi can some one help me with the best presentation app for iPad

Should include standard ppt functions like bullets, tables, graphs and also would prefer to have easy note taking or highlight bold etc on the fly

Also are there preview versions on these apps ? How do I test an app before I buy ?

Thanks in adv
B regards
Subu

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi can some one help me with the best presentation app for iPad

Should include standard ppt functions like bullets, tables, graphs and also would prefer to have easy note taking or highlight bold etc on the fly

Also are there preview versions on these apps ? How do I test an app before I buy ?

Hello Subu - Keynote is the app that I use on my iPad and will accomplish the needs outlined above, however, it is a $10 purchase. I would suggest visiting the App Store and enter 'Presentation Apps' - there will be many hits - several of the top ones include Microsoft PowerPoint which is a free download but requires a subscription to Office 365; another is Google Slides, which is free - I did a download and seems to have the basic presentation features requested, so take a look. Dave :)

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
First, nice information, both of you.

Second, Keynote is free if you've purchased a newer iOS device; iPad 4 and newer if I remember correctly. Might have been the iPad 3.

Third, the thread is four years old, and it's been a year since the OP checked in. :)

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
First, nice information, both of you.

Second, Keynote is free if you've purchased a newer iOS device; iPad 4 and newer if I remember correctly. Might have been the iPad 3.

Third, the thread is four years old, and it's been a year since the OP checked in. :)

Hi TP - well, I'm usually pretty keen on checking thread dates, but missed that one - thanks. Dave :)

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
As this thread appears to have run its course, we'll close it now. Thanks for everyones contributions.
Andrew
------------------------- THREAD CLOSED. -------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions