What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best iPad PDF reader?

chowdown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Probably GoodReader. Just remember that any annotations you make to the pdf in that app will only be visible in that app.

goni4u

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a reservation here, iBooks seems to have a lag while presenting new page in terms of clerity of text (Its not new page view but the clerity of text). After going thru few pages, it starts troubling my eyes.
On the other side, Goodreader don't have this problem.

Please give your opinion on this.

PS. I am using it on iPad

CHSeifert

iPF Noob
Reaction score
DocsToGo Pro in my view is the besr pdf reader by far

----
Vh/Regards
Claus [iPhone•TapaTalk]

donka

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Probably GoodReader. Just remember that any annotations you make to the pdf in that app will only be visible in that app.

I'm sure they will show up in other apps that support annotations (inc. Adobe Reader) and vice versa - at least according to GoodReader help file. I haven't tried this to confirm though.

zorah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I read PDF's in several programs: GoodReader, iBooks, Stanza, Docs to Go (not the premium). I also then have Noterize which I use to annotate. I can annotate in GoodReader but prefer Noterize. However, in terms of just reading, I go back & forth between the four above.

donka

iPF Novice
Reaction score

I'm sure they will show up in other apps that support annotations (inc. Adobe Reader) and vice versa - at least according to GoodReader help file. I haven't tried this to confirm though.

Just tried this from GoodReader on my iPhone to works laptop and all annotations are present & correct in Adobe Reader on the laptop. :)

Most reactions

Latest posts