What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best iPad mini Docking Station? please

goeg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm eager to get a docking station for my iPad mini, could anyone recommend one to me

It's better portable and not expensive,

born free

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, I'd like to recommend which I am using, the VicTsing docking station for ipad mini

I bought it on Amazon.com. Actually, I'm much surprised at this product, cause I haven't bought any VicTsing product before, but this item indeed gives me a good experience.The cradle front cover is piano lacquer, back cover is arubberized, it looks slap-up and hand feeling is good.The charging speed was perfectly fine ( about 1% per minute in my testing) and the sync speed was the same as always.The dock itself is done in both black and while colors, so it matches both black and while Apple products. There are four small rubber feet grips on the bottom of the dock, which helps keep it from sliding around on smooth surfaces.

Even more, I can use it for my iphone. it's the best of both worlds.

get a picture:
QQ截图20130819234757.png

still can search the Keywords to find this item on Amazon

hope it can help you...

Most reactions

Latest posts