What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best games for ipad anyone?

Macca12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a iPad and I'm looking for some help to find some cool games can anyone help me out thanks

Paid or free

Aladyleyna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I really love Dungeon Fighter; it really reminds me of Torchlight. It's a dungeon crawler game, and I'll probably get the second one after I finish the first.

Angry Birds is good too, and really cute!

Then there's also the time management games as well (The cooking dash series is my particular favourite)

Peppers is a great match-3 game, and the sounds are addicting.

Of course, I have a ton more games than those, but those are my current favourites.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

jojoost

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try godfinger, very nice, really adicted to it!!

Greetzz Jojoost

Attachments

• image-1964149317.png
    image-1964149317.png
    538 KB · Views: 394

Prem

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There is a very good game called 'Run Like Hell'. And that is exactly what you do. You run for your life.

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I second Dead Space... Especially since it's on sale now! Although I believe it is definitely worth the $10. :)

wheems

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Infinity Blade is pretty sweet looking. And highly addictive. Worth looking into.

Sbh87

iPF Noob
Reaction score
x-Plane is awesome. Graphics are good, runs smooth on the iPad 2, and takes full advantage of the gyroscope. There are tons of planes to choose from, fully customizable weather situations, can also change the time of day. The one down side is the map areas are kind of small. For example you can't fly from New York to Chicago. You can pick NY or Chicago and many others areas and fly around that area, which are rather large. Not a huge draw back by any means. Also you can fly the space shuttle and for an extra 5 you can fly the apollo missions. The response of the plane or helicopter is very sensitive so one does not have to move the ipad around a lot to get the plane to respond. It took me a few days to get used to how much or little I had to move my device. Defiantly worth the 10 or 15 bucks. I also got a co-worker to buy this for his iPad 1 and he didn't have any complaints about how it ran with the A4 processor. He did suggest to kill all the other apps running in the back ground for the best experience.

Most reactions

Latest posts