What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best game pn your ipad

cellur111

iPF Noob
Reaction score
IM just wondering what is the best game you have on your iPad and what game do you use the most

Vaden15

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Infinity Blade I and II. Kick-ass gameplay, kick-ass graphics, kick-ass replay value. Not free though, but the price is totally worth it.

Jowls

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Depends on genre. My current list....The best racing game I've used so far is Real Racing 2 HD . The best casual game is Angry Birds HD (yep - still unbeaten imho). For best turn-based strategy game I'd go with Starbase Orion. For best simulator I'd say X-Plane 9 (I still find it hard to believe that it can fit in a device like this). For best space combat game it's Galaxy on Fire 2 HD. Best social game is Wordfeud and finally the best brain-dead finger-mayhem game is Fruit Ninja HD.

Snooki

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can't decide..I really like Fruit Ninja and also few days ago I find Hungry Rabbit - arcade/puzzle game, very catching!

dvdiva

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Has anyone tried Fairway Solitaire? It's pretty addicting! :) A golf game and card game in one!

Izabella

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try tiny zoo friends ! Put sophizzy2 as your recruiter and get extra zoo bucks to buy better animals .

voxkeys

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I really enjoy Machinarium, a relatively new game from Europe. Quirky graphics, plot and music and worth the slight learning curve. (By that, I mean you really have to get a handle on how to manipulate the main character, how to grasp things etc.)

Myst and Riven have both been translated for the iPad and I still enjoy them.

I'm still looking, however, for the best pinball game....

drdragonlady

iPF Noob
Reaction score
voxkeys said:
I really enjoy Machinarium, a relatively new game from Europe. Quirky graphics, plot and music and worth the slight learning curve. (By that, I mean you really have to get a handle on how to manipulate the main character, how to grasp things etc.)

Myst and Riven have both been translated for the iPad and I still enjoy them.

I'm still looking, however, for the best pinball game....

Voxkeys, any tips. Iam older, new to gaming and I can't quite work out the rules. I love Dragonvale, and Machinarium is classified by the paper as one of the best 25 apps. Do I have to unlock parts etc with the spider game? Kim

nad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone tried sky gamblers yet?
Really great game, I play it against my wife (iPad 1), runs very smooth, very fun in local WiFi mode. Hoping to find more games like this (wish someone would come out with Descent for iPad already).

seneca18

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I like the games from Big Fish. Nothing too crazy, they just hold my attention well.

Most reactions

Latest posts