What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best Free Apps

thematrix225

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So I love the iPad's free apps however I am having difficulty find the good ones, any help is welcome. Please comment stating favorite FREE ipad apps. Thanks

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
So I love the iPad's free apps however I am having difficulty find the good ones, any help is welcome. Please comment stating favorite FREE ipad apps. Thanks
my favourite free app is Flipboard,its brilliant and it amazes me that its free.

hrdtograsp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thematrix225 said:

download APP SHOPPER it list lots of free apps and ratings with good descriptions and it's free! I luv it

ELSELS

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello,

Is there a link (or links), to where I could (and others), find the FREE iPad APPS?

I've been searching around on the internet, and "hear" that there are supposed to be
a lot of free APPS, specifically for the ipad, but not finding hardly any?

Thanks!

Have a nice day/evening,

Ed

USBill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have you tried the app store? Lots of free stuff there.

AppShopper is a great source for free 'at the moment' apps. Several of the not-free apps I have ended up on my system because of short duration free or reduced price promotions.

Posted with TapaTalk for iPhone

jawbraker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ELSELS said:
Hello,

Is there a link (or links), to where I could (and others), find the FREE iPad APPS?

I've been searching around on the internet, and "hear" that there are supposed to be
a lot of free APPS, specifically for the ipad, but not finding hardly any?

Thanks!

Have a nice day/evening,

Ed

Appadvice.com Shows free apps everyday but sometimes those can be very crappy IMO. I have found several apps I did like though like Rage HD which is FPS game. Just got Muffin Knight over the weekend. The difference for these apps is that most of the time they are only free for 24 hours.

Most reactions

Latest posts