What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

best app for excel with filter function

mdanjum30

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everybody i plan to purchase ipad as an alternate to my netbook very soon, please suggest an app for ipad in which i can view edit and save my excel files as effieciently as iam able to do in microsoft excel

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Nothing is going to be as full featured or as easy to use as Microsoft Excel on a desktop; however the two contenders for most compatible are Docs 2 Go and QuickOffice.

I like Apple's Numbers app myself. It is not as compatible, but very easy to work with. Excel users may have to spend a little time getting used to how it presents and organizes multiple spreadsheets.

OP
M

mdanjum30

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nothing is going to be as full featured or as easy to use as Microsoft Excel on a desktop; however the two contenders for most compatible are Docs 2 Go and QuickOffice.

I like Apple's Numbers app myself. It is not as compatible, but very easy to work with. Excel users may have to spend a little time getting used to how it presents and organizes multiple spreadsheets.
hi thanks for your ref, does these ipad apps have filter options in any other format

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Not sure what you mean by a filter option. Probably some Excel feature I've never used, in which case, I don't know.

Most reactions

Latest posts