What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AVPlayerHD

funnnyfarm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everybody a newbe here. I have a iPad 2 and installed AVPlayerHD Works great wired to my PC. Having trouble connecting to Wifi is there a place to go to help me walk through it ? thanks funnnyfarm

dalek

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Today I added AVPlayerHD to my iPad1 (OS 5.01). Install and first wireless file transfer went smoothly. However, the 80 MB file (.wmv format ) which plays well on Windows Media will not play in AVPHD. Clicking on the file brings up the player screen for just a second or so, and then the app closes. I deleted and then re-transferred the file, but same result. The file is not HD - it shows up in AVP as 704 x 396. Could this be the problem, or is there something obvious that I am missing?

Cat_Donkin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there. Did you ever fix this problem? My ipad2 does the same for .mwv files. Grateful for any info. Thanks.

senthildent

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Replying to the first post , I too had the same problem when doing wifi transfer with AVplayer HD. It is fixed with the update . Its working now good now

Most reactions

Latest posts