What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Autofill not working (Outlook Web Access)

tonypitt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've searched this site and on the web in general for this and unless I'm using the wrong search terms I just can't find anything that will help me.

My employer just recently moved to Exchange 2010 for email. This is good for me since the Outlook Web Access (OWA) that goes with this is very iPad Safari friendly. That's how I have to handle email when away from my desktop until the iPad gets the OS upgrade that allows it to sync with more than 1 Exchange account. (My iPad right now syncs email with my personal email address.) (Rant: It bugs me that my iPhone 3GS can sync both my personal and work email but my much newer and more expensive iPad cannot.)

All is great except the login process. To use OWA I have to supply authentication information on a web page. I'd like to have autofill remember this and supply it for me. Unfortunately, autofill is useless. It seemingly won't remember and supply the information as pushing the autofill button does nothing.

Is there any solution for this? Is there any kind of workaround that would keep me from having to manually key in all that information each time I want to log in?

rainman4tech

iPF Noob
Reaction score
LastPass

Have a look at LastPass it will remember your account info and enter it for the website. It will also work for other sites and is very secure.

Rainman

OP
T

tonypitt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have a look at LastPass it will remember your account info and enter it for the website. It will also work for other sites and is very secure.

Rainman

I'm experimenting with LastPass and it does address this issue. Thanks. It's not as clean a solution as something that would work in/with Safari, but I'm hoping that we'll get an iPad OS update soon that will make this a non-issue.

Most reactions

Latest posts