What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Autodesk SketchBook Pro

4phun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Autodesk SketchBook Pro

Autodesk SketchBook® Pro for iPad is a professional-grade paint and drawing application. Using the same paint engine as its desktop counterpart, SketchBook Pro delivers a complete set of sketching & painting tools through a streamlined and intuitive user interface designed exclusively for the iPad experience.

Who is this for?
The occasional designer or professional illustrator

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm waiting for a CAD viewer of some kind for .dwg files and vector based drawing software. I wonder if they're thinking of bringing a Autocad ultralight to the iPad.

BTW there's no indication of a price for SketchBook Pro.

Rfrankel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just downloaded Sketchbook Pro.

The app opened with several pages of information about the various tools. I went by them quickly, without reading them.

But now I want to look them over but I dont know how to access those pages. I know there are tutorials, but I'd like to find those pages. Are they only available the first time the app is opened?

ucopzaha

iPF Noob
Reaction score
:)
Is it just like sketchbook pro?
Or what.....
When it came to sketching, i just love to use my stylus Griffin pen,
It work quite amaizing...lol
It just like an inked pen, it know when u write fast n slow, it just follow what you want...
Just like a pen and ipad like a smart paper, cool..... Better try stylus,
:)

ferro821

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am a complete noob when it comes to sketchbook pro, never used it and have questions concerning how to use layers. Any good websites that walk you through the use of layers.

Most reactions

Latest posts