What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AudioNote: How can I recover a note?

fanucci

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I have and Ipad mini and I use AudioNote to take notes during class, you can write, draw, and record audio. My problem is that it seems that I accidentally deleted (or overwrote) a note that I took today and I really need that note. So, is there any way to recover that note or is it lost forever?

I'd really appreciate any help.
Thanks in advance.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, once something is deleted from an iPad it's gone forever. Unless you backed up your iPad before the audio note was deleted, there's no other way to recover the note.

Welcome to the iPad forums fanucci, the largest and best iPad forum anywhere, with over 297,000 members worldwide. Many of our membership volunteer their time to help their fellow members with answers to their questions and solutions to their problems. If a search of the forums doesn't provide the answer you need, don't hesitate to post your question in the appropriate forum.
We also have this tutorial to help you get full use from the iPad forums app. http://www.ipadforums.net/new-membe...sistance/107524-ipad-forums-app-tutorial.html
We ask that all members take the time to review the Forum rules before posting.

OP
F

fanucci

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the answer scifan57. That's bad news :( I had a little hope that it could be recovered. Thanks anyway.

Watodon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Simply restore from old backup directly with iTunes if have backed up before.

Most reactions

Latest posts