What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

attack from player with "...to weak to battle" message.

yukonbob

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Why can a player who you have attacked until the "...too weak to battle" message appears, still be able to attack back?An attack IS a battle. It is illogical, and probably a failure of the development team to test all logical branches of their program.Please advise.

Ranger89

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's possible the person's "stamina" recovered just after the moment when your attack failed. If the person is at zero stamina and you try to attack them, I think you get that message. But the stamina timer runs continuously, so perhaps they got one stamina point back just at that time and were able to attack you then.

Mongo2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That is the same thing I was gonna say. Or conversely, if I have happened into a particularly vulnerable opponent, I have hovered at their base waiting for my stamina to recover for some more plundering.

Most reactions

Latest posts