What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Asus Epad Transformer running google android > Ipad 2 with ios4?

Tapmyapple

iPF Noob
Reaction score
wow, looks like it offers a lot more than ipad2. It handles flash, is true 16:9, and mounts perfectly onto keyboard dock transforming it into a laptop.

YouTube - eee pad transformer home review Asus

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEQqXi-3NpU&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Eee pad transformer home review Asus part II[/ame]

GenerationX

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've kept my eye on that tablet. The price is great. If motorola offered that price, they would've done slot better

Reaction score
That is really cool. Like a laptop, where you can just take of the screen, if the keyboard isn't required.

It definitely beats the iPad+Zaggmate combo, as the tablet can be controlled completely from the dock via touchpad and tablet specific keys.

Looking forward to some quality reviews, especially regarding the hinge.

Last edited:

Wookiee2cu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A very cool device, if the iPad had the usb ports and that docking keyboard which offers another 6 hrs of battery life it would be the perfect device (for me anyways). I'm just not a fan of the droid os or the app store so I'll stick with my iPad 2. The good thing about this is maybe it will push Apple to come up with similar products in the future.

madsquabbles

iPF Noob
Reaction score
if anyone's been keeping up, this thing has been selling out everywhere within minutes. it may be ipad's biggest competition yet.

Most reactions

Latest posts