What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are you Viewing this on your iPad?

Are you on ipadforums.net via your iPad?

• Total voters

Good karma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ipf app is working now like normal, thanks.

dumi, earlier today the message came up about no connection and other computer gibberish which i forgot and dont understand. Other apps worked so it was ipf in my area at least

Sent from my iPad using iPF, using iOS 4.3.2

Good karma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So far i always view ipf from the ipad, thinking of loading the app on the iphone so i can keep in touch, but addiction means i could get into trouble at work from my boss. Colleague at the begening of the year got told off by the boss for spending too much time on the internet, mind you we had some job losses during christmas due to cuts and the remaining staff are expected to take up the slack. Caught by the boss spending time on internet of phone is a no no

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Good karma said:
So far i always view ipf from the ipad, thinking of loading the app on the iphone so i can keep in touch, but addiction means i could get into trouble at work from my boss. Colleague at the begening of the year got told off by the boss for spending too much time on the internet, mind you we had some job losses during christmas due to cuts and the remaining staff are expected to take up the slack. Caught by the boss spending time on internet of phone is a no no

Even during your break! A bit harsh! I've got this on my iPhone and iPad.

from Somerset UK on my iPad using IPF app

Good karma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not during break and lunch hour, but during working time. She used to be relaxed about it before but since the lay off,s we all have more chores to do, and now adays its better not to use the net of phone too much

Good karma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Everyone to thier own, but i like viewing on the ipf app

bedouin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad yes, but browsing with iCab. I can't imagine a better browser, and iCab's long history on the Mac makes me happy to support it's developer monetarily.

Most reactions