What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

apps crashing

jlw32964

iPF Noob
Reaction score
All of my apps seem to crash while I am using them. This happened once before & there was an update for my ipad which stopped the problem. Now it is happening again. Is anyone else having this problem & does anyone know how to fix it? Thanks.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi JLW32... - welcome to the forum! :)

Earlier today, I left the same message in another post, i.e. when multiple issues present a problem on the iPad, the suggested first step(s) is to 'Restart' and if not effective 'Reset' the device - Directions HERE - hope this helps, and if so please post back - may help others! Dave

OP
jlw32964

jlw32964

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Did what you suggested, used three apps without crashing. Thank you, will post in a few days to let you know if it,stays this way.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Excellent (so far!) - not sure if a 'Restart' helped or whether you needed to go to a 'Reset'; if not, try the latter next time, kind of like a 'hard reboot' and seems to correct more problems - good luck & let us know - Dave :)

Most reactions

Latest posts