What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple Wireless Keyboard

jmbarker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone know the length of the Apple Wireless Keyboard (the one sans number pad)? I cannot find this information via Apple's website.

Thanks!

Nancybout

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do you all like your keyboards...I figure it can b r easier the the whole cover keyboard flip pity thing ,l ,lve reading....love it...so as a reader I suppose the keyboard a,one is for me than put pad back in it's case.
However I dis,Ike thecae..I'm taking it back to walmart
Lol

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I've used the keyboard a couple times with the iPad. Mostly it's not worth the effort to dig it out. I use is constantly (like right now) on my iMac. It is one of the better keyboards I've used.

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've used the keyboard a couple times with the iPad. Mostly it's not worth the effort to dig it out. I use is constantly (like right now) on my iMac. It is one of the better keyboards I've used.
t's a great keyboard...just wish it had a back delete button. +1 on both counts otherwise.

Most reactions

Latest posts