What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple trailers don't work on iPad 2?

Nunya

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all. Found this forum while looking for answers to my issue - I'm trying to view trailers on apples website, but can't. I hear the audio, but there's no video. Seems kinda stupid that an apple product isn't capable of playing apple trailers right out of the box.... No?

Does anyone know why this thing won't work? So far, I don't like this thing at all.

Cheers

Nunya

MoonlitSonata

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Nunya said:
Hi all. Found this forum while looking for answers to my issue - I'm trying to view trailers on apples website, but can't. I hear the audio, but there's no video. Seems kinda stupid that an apple product isn't capable of playing apple trailers right out of the box.... No?

Does anyone know why this thing won't work? So far, I don't like this thing at all.

Cheers

Nunya

if you don't like it it's your loss. the ipad is awesome and if you're expecting Flash to work, then you clearly did not do your homework thoroughly.

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Cheers

Nunya

I have no trouble watching them on wifi....or are you trying to watch via 3G? Which is like watching a slide show....

Kin Lau

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The trailers site was having some problems yesterday but it's working fine now.

idave23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Chances are everyone's chilled quite a bit in the 9 months since this thread was last active.

MoonlitSonata

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Lhasapoo said:
chillax, don't get snippy and elitist. suggest solution rather than being cheeky. u were once ignorant.

are you talking to me? I knew full well when getting an ipad that flash was not available. Thus, i did my homework first as so many don't.

Most reactions

Latest posts