What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple to Ship 33 Million iPads and 55 Million iPad Minis in 2013

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I got the black mini and iPhone, really enjoying them after having white for so long. ;)

I went the opposite way, with a white iPad mini and iPhone 5, after having all my previous iDevices in black.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Will you be getting it if they do? I have the mini also, I'm waiting for the next iPad to upgrade my ipad2.

Likely, but I will probably not be first in line this time. I'm going to wait to see what others say about weight & battery life. If they manage to make a mini as light (or really close) as this one with a retina screen, beefier internals, with good battery life without getting so warm, I'll jump. Otherwise, I'll wait until I've had this one at least a year. I bought two iPads in 2012...and two Nexus tablets. It's not like I need a new tablet. I might enjoy a better camera more.

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
15. The 13 came with 128 Gb SSD and i5 processor. Upping that to 256 Gb and i7 made it the same price as the 15, so I figured I may as well go with the 15. Costing out the 13" MBA was a similar story.

Most reactions

Latest posts