What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple t.v 3

murraymints

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've got a apple t.v 3 I'm very pleased with it.

I want to do homeshare but I don't have a p.c in my home. It's asking me to turn on homeshare using my p.c.

Can I go to my local Internet cafe and turn it on? Or do I need a p.c in my home?

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
First, we have a section dedicated to the AppleTV. The Home Share has to be approved on both ends and is tied to your iTunes account.

OP
M

murraymints

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Seadog said:
First, we have a section dedicated to the AppleTV. The Home Share has to be approved on both ends and is tied to your iTunes account.

I've approved it on my t.v do I need a p.c to approve it on my iPad? I'm new to this. Thanks for your help

seneca18

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The home sharing only works on the pc version of iTunes. What you would have to do is just connect your iPad to the Apple TV via airplay/mirroring and you can play your music, videos, etc.

OP
M

murraymints

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anita R. Harvey said:
I think you are saying right... i am agree with you... Good thinking.. :)

Do I need a p.c at home or can I use my local Internet cafe?

Most reactions