What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple Starts Notifying Preorder Customers that it is Preparing their Apple Watch Orders for Shipment

RaduTyrsina

News Team
Reaction score
apple watch shipments.jpg

According to multiple online reports, Apple has already started informing pre-order customers that their Apple Watches are ready for shipment. iDownloadBlog website was the first to observe that the status of their Watch orders changed from ‘Processing Items’ to ‘Preparing for Shipment’.

The website informs that Apple also began charging customer credit cards for their orders, which is something that Apple does for new products when they are ready to be shipped. So, if you have noticed the same change, then this means your pre-ordered Apple Watch could already be en route to you.

Recently, Apple has removed the April 24 launch date from its website and several customers have been given more than a month as the approximate shipment time. But if these new reports are true, then it seems Apple has solved some of its problems with the supply chain.

However, there's a chance that this change of shipment status applies only to early Watch buyers who were quick enough to buy the device in the first minutes of preorders on April 10th. What about you - did you notice any changes in your Apple Watch order status? Leave your comment below and let us know.

Source: iDB

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I pre ordered my Apple Watch less than 2 minutes after pre orders began and got the April 24th - May 8th delivery window. My order is not yet preparing for shipment.

DrumsOfGrohl

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I pre ordered my Apple Watch less than 2 minutes after pre orders began and got the April 24th - May 8th delivery window. My order is not yet preparing for shipment.
Thats crazy! Then who's watches are being readied for delivery? Maybe Apple employees or something?

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I've seen screenshots showing that some people who had a mid to late May delivery window are now showing as preparing for shipment.

Asharp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
UPS attempted to deliver my Apple Watch today, but I wasn't home to get it. Arghhhh!!!!

I have been too swamped with grading exams to even glance at any email, so I didn't see the Apple setup invitation.

I feel like a kid who just missed a sighting of Santa Claus.

I'm getting it tomorrow!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Most reactions