What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple Said to Have Ordered 2 Million Extra iPad Minis

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
zstairlessone said:
Spent an hour with one at the Apple store today and it was very hard to put it down and walk away.

At some point it will become impossible to put it down and your money will leap out of your wallet into the till at the Apple Store.:D

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
scifan57 said:
At some point it will become impossible to put it down and your money will leap out of your wallet into the till at the Apple Store.:D

Yup!!! Either that we all become numb to all the updates every two weeks lol.

Sent from my WiFi Black 64GB iPad with Retina Display in NYC using iPF

Lita74

iPF Noob
Reaction score
DigiCat said:
I'm female and had no interest in the iPad mini because I'd read it didn't have the full-up retina screen, etc. Also, I was doing a great deal of work on my phone and really wanted a much larger screen. After reading comments in this thread, I can see the value of having the Mini. Agreed, if they can make it stand firm with the latest iPhone and not increase the weight, it would be something I'd purchase. The iPad I purchased (64GB, Retina Display...Is this called the 4?) does get a wee bit heavy at times, but not heavy enough ever for me to not want to take it with me everywhere, even out for coffee.

I agree. I was put off by the fact that it is just a smaller iPad 2.

Reaction score
I just got my iPad mini for Christmas. It's my favorite gift! I love it! Purr-fect size, so light and its so much easier to carry EVERYWHERE with me! I gave my IPad 1 to my daughter and since her husband gave her the ipad4 for Christmas she gave it to my 1 year old grandson. Everybody is happy!

Sent from my sexy lil white iPad mini using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts