What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple Rumored to Be Testing 2K and 4K Resolution 12.9-inch iPad for Spring Launch

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Reaction score
Apple-iPad-Max-mockup.jpg

For weeks/months we have heard rumors suggesting Apple will be launching a 12.9-inch iPad sometime next year. While this would be a departure from their norm, we shouldn't be too surprised by anything those creative geniuses come up with. Today's new intel sheds a bit more light on the possibility of a larger iPad. Supposedly Apple is already in the testing phase and is working on a 2K and a 4K resolution version of this 12.9-inch device. Additionally, this same intel comes with suspicions that the device will launch as early as Spring of 2014. If so, that means a new large-screen iPad will only be a few months away.

What would you guys think of a larger iPad?

Source: PhoneArena

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Apple-iPad-Max-mockup.jpg

For weeks/months we have heard rumors suggesting Apple will be launching a 12.9-inch iPad sometime next year. While this would be a departure from their norm, we shouldn't be too surprised by anything those creative geniuses come up with. Today's new intel sheds a bit more light on the possibility of a larger iPad. Supposedly Apple is already in the testing phase and is working on a 2K and a 4K resolution version of this 12.9-inch device. Additionally, this same intel comes with suspicions that the device will launch as early as Spring of 2014. If so, that means a new large-screen iPad will only be a few months away.

What would you guys think of a larger iPad?

Source: PhoneArena

Would like that muchley!!. I haven't had much trouble carrying my iPad3 around so I can't see why a 12.9 would be a problem with the right case. And a wonderful larger screen for my eyes, retina hopefully.... What great reading and viewing that would be IMO:)
Andrew

Sent from Oz using Tapatalk

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
In wouldn't mind. Good to use at home, good for FaceTime.

Sent from my Black 64GB Fifth Generation iPod touch using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts