What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple Obsessed

yanks66

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
i own quite a lot of apple products & can't wait for the the :ipad-front: ipad 32gig wi fi + 3g. now if only the iphone w/verizon!

B

Edlex

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome yanks. Yea I'm waiting on the 64GB 3G so I feel your pain. And I'm waiting for the iPhone on sprint, talk about hopeless!

wot_fan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi and Welcome to the forum.

There have been a lot of rumors this week saying that there will be a Verizon iPhone in the not too distant future. Who knows, you may get your wish soon ;).

iDoug

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the madness!

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ipad made mad to wait it

Welcome to the madness!

Doug in some point you are right, i will have to wait 3 days more than most of you (time he arrive in my Small place) , and now i have a small problem, my wife start to change her mind saying i will use one of you're ... but all we order yet is for our cooking for iPad accessories ... but i know my wife she will insist for have her one ...

i guess many of us will have the same problem ;)

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! Well, if the latest rumors our correct from the wall street journal we may get a Verizon iPhone this summer! I sure hope the Verizon model supports tethering :)

Hi everyone,
i own quite a lot of apple products & can't wait for the the :ipad-front: ipad 32gig wi fi + 3g. now if only the iphone w/verizon!

B

BassGear

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

B

This clip is from last night's news (3/29/10) from a local channel here in the bay area. It seems a Verizon iPhone may soon be a reality.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TjBSx1U6wU"]YouTube - Verizon iPhone?[/ame]

Most reactions

Latest posts