What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple iPad Capacitive Stylus $8.93 FSSS @ Amazon!!

cb808

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Saw on another forum. Have the 1st gen and love it!

Acase 2nd Generation Apple iPad / iPhone / iPod Capacitive Stylus (Jet Black) Newest Model

This is nearly 50% less than the price of the 1st gen stylus but apparently the 2nd generation is even better.

* Greater responsiveness and increased tip durability over the 1st generation capacitive stylus
* Works on all capacitive touch screens - iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, HTC HD2, BlackBerry Storm, Gphone and any capacitive touch panel device
* Conveniently designed in pen form; Perfect for carrying around; Comes with Retail Box
* Durable construction; Detachable tether (that is attached to the top of the stylus)
* Perfect for cold days when you don't want to remove your gloves

guest1655

iPF Noob
Reaction score
omg I just bought the old 1st gen stylus for more money!!! CRAP, im gonna order this one now, and return the other.

DDustiNN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ugh, I just ordered the 1st gen an hour before you posted this :(

guest1655

iPF Noob
Reaction score

were you able to cancel your order? If you bought it on Amazon it should be extremely easy to return it (they pay for your shipping too i think)

I'm excited I should be getting mine very shortly. God I love prime!

DDustiNN

iPF Noob
Reaction score

were you able to cancel your order? If you bought it on Amazon it should be extremely easy to return it (they pay for your shipping too i think)

I'm excited I should be getting mine very shortly. God I love prime!

No, it was already being processed for shipping. I called customer service and they said just call when I receive it, don't open it, and they'll e-mail me a shipping label to send it back for a refund. So I ordered the newer stylus :D

Now I just hope I don't return the wrong box, since I won't be opening it, lol...

MJ5150

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Great find, thank you. I ordered one, and with Prime Shipping, it will be here tomorrow. Win!

-Mike

Most reactions

Latest posts