What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple Inviting 'Top Fashion Editors and Bloggers' to September 9 Media Event

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Apple has extended invites for its upcomingSeptember 9 media event to "top fashion editors and bloggers", reportsReuters. The news comes as the company is expected to unveil its first wearable device at the event, which has been frequently referred to as the iWatch.

Apple is forging closer ties to the fashion world as it plots its foray into the fertile field of wearable technology, trying to win over a critical crowd that may prove crucial to the success of consumer gadgets worn around the body.

Canuckgal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I hope they want the fashion industry to design new bands. Is the band intregal to the working of the watch? I have a tiny wrist and would like a more feminine strap.

Planet iPad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The Apple watch is going to be a premium product as compared to all the android counterparts. It was a smart move on Apple part to be associated with the fashion industry. Looking forward to the product release in March.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I expect the Apple Watch will be available in what have been, up until now, non traditional outlets. People who buy fine watches don't usually go to a computer store to buy them.

Most reactions

Latest posts