M Mykspawn iPF Noob Joined Dec 24, 2012 Messages 3 Reaction score 0 Location Santa Rosa ca Feb 8, 2013 #1 Does anyone have the DIgital av connector for there iPad 4? I am trying to figure out if it will work with skyfire web browser. I am mostly looking to get this if to stream videos from different websites to my TV using.
Does anyone have the DIgital av connector for there iPad 4? I am trying to figure out if it will work with skyfire web browser. I am mostly looking to get this if to stream videos from different websites to my TV using.
dhewson777 iPF Novice Joined Feb 23, 2012 Messages 1,589 Reaction score 163 Location Brisbane, Australia Feb 9, 2013 #2 All apps should mirror, it just depends if Skyfire supports Airplay, which it probably does not seeing it is a browser app.
All apps should mirror, it just depends if Skyfire supports Airplay, which it probably does not seeing it is a browser app.
OP OP M Mykspawn iPF Noob Joined Dec 24, 2012 Messages 3 Reaction score 0 Location Santa Rosa ca Feb 15, 2013 #3 Thank you for the info. I did end up buying it and works perfect for my needs